Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us.
Competitive salary – dependent on experience
Full Time, Permanent.
- Are you someone that likes to make things happen?
- Are you organised and customer focused?
If this is you, then we have an exciting opportunity to join an established and respected Printed Circuit Board (PCB) specialist.
Fineline VAR are the UK subsidiary of Fineline Global, one of the world’s leading suppliers of PCB’s. Following continued growth, we are looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to join our team who is focused on providing a first-class service to manage our customers’ needs.
We put customer service at the heart of what we do and working from our offices in Harrogate, you will provide dedicated account management support and build strong relationships with our ever-expanding consumer base.
General Job Description
The role of Customer Relationship Manager is to provide value-add services and maintaining a strong collaborative relationship with our customers. The key responsibilities are centred on order management, stock management, and reporting to our customers to ensure forecasts are managed in line with the commercial requirements of the company (including margin, aged stock, freight). These activities are alongside assisting in growing our business and keeping our company values at the core of what you do.
- Proactive, transaction focused, and committed account management to provide solutions to our customers.
- Order management including forecast and stock management.
- Building strong relationships with customers to ensure ongoing transactional and strategic needs are met.
- Telephone communication with customers in a confident & professional manner alongside electronic communication methods.
- Working with internally and externally based colleagues to develop and grow accounts through acquisition of new business and taking market share from competitors.
- Occasional travel is expected as part of fulfilling the role.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties required in line with capabilities and the needs of the company and its clients.
You will possess:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- A structured and independent way of thinking.
- An open mind to new ways of working and have the initiative to bring new ideas to the table.
- Ability to proactively manage customers and provide a positive customer service experience.
- Experience and confidence in general computer-based systems (excel, email, CRM).
- Ability to work in an open-office environment.
- Attention to detail.
- A desire to progress.
Work Experience Requirements
- Customer service focused.
- Office working experience.
- PCB industry knowledge preferred but not required.
O’Level / GSCE minimum (or equivalent).
If you are interested in this position…
Then please send your application to FinelineVAR@Doodlehr.co.uk.
We look forward to hearing from you!