Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us.
Salary – TBC
Full Time, Permanent.
- Have you worked within the Printed Circuit Board industry before?
- Are you a logical thinker and able to work well under pressure?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
If this is you, then we have an exciting opportunity to join an established and respected Printed Circuit Board (PCB) specialist.
Fineline VAR are the UK subsidiary of Fineline Global, one of the world’s leading suppliers of PCB’s. Following continued growth, we are looking for a PCB Engineer to join our team who is looking to start a career in an ever-growing industry.
What will you be doing?
As an Engineer you will provide value-added services to our customers. The key responsibilities are understanding pre-engineering requirements and undertaking technical engagement with manufacturers whilst adhering to our company values.
You will use your fantastic verbal and written communication skills to build rapport with all our clients and external manufacturing partners. Using your exceptional attention to detail you also need to be able to see a job through to completion whilst juggling a diverse workload.
You will work within a team environment and take responsibility for achieving a successful conclusion to each client you are assigned.
What skills do you need to have?
PCB experience would be helpful for this role but full training and support will be given for the right candidate. The most important thing is that we provide our customers with the technical knowledge and understanding they need.
Other qualities we’re looking for:
- PCB experience (desirable).
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- A structured and independent way of thinking.
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to see a job through to completion.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience adding data onto computer systems, ideally CRM.
- Computer literacy especially using Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent time management skills
If you are interested in this position…
Then please send your application to FinelineVAR@Doodlehr.co.uk.
We look forward to hearing from you!