Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us.
Senior Information Systems Analyst
One of the challenges for 2022-23 is replacing our ERP system. The Senior Information Systems Analyst will specialise in ERP platforms, reporting directly to our CIO, as a member of the IT team.
The IT department is managed from our Israel business, and provides the overall organisational computerized applications and services. The IT team is a senior business partner to all Fineline group activities.
This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the UK. Our UK office is in Harrogate so you may go there.
- Manage and support all ERP system activities.
- Coordinate ERP activities, in-house, external resources, cross organisation departments and in other company subsidiaries.
- B.A or B.Sc, Industrial Engineering and Management or Information Systems Engineering.
- Min. 4 years’ experience in ERP systems.
- Work may include some overseas travel, mainly to Europe.
- Knowledge of process requirement, systems analysis & completing design documentation.
- Managing work from design stage to user training (in English).
- Proven project and time management skills.
- Highly analytical, independent and resourceful.
- Team player with a high level of integrity
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a high level of English, both spoken and written.
- Experience with ERP systems such as NetSuite/SAP ByDesign/Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Experience of working in a global organisation.
This role offers an inclusive working environment, career and personal development and a competitive salary.
To apply please forward your application (cover letter, CV) to our Global IT Director Raphy Sadeh firstname.lastname@example.org