Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us.
We are looking for a Programmer to work within our Global IT team. This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the UK. Our UK office is in Harrogate so you may go there.
The role will support all Fineline subsidiaries in the development of the Salesforce CRM platform.
Job Term: This will be a permanent role
- Writing code based on specifications. Projects will be described how the program is to work, and from here, you’ll write the code to turn it into a working product.
- Program new developments & expand on existing source-code in our Salesforce environment
- Maintain proper coding practices and documentation, even under deadlines
- Thoroughly testing programs and recommending updates or changes before release
- Keeping up-to-date on new developments and advances in coding and software development
- Debugging programs experiencing faults and glitches in Salesforce
- Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Follow and understand Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in:
- Salesforce Development:
- BackEnd: Apex, SOQL
- FrontEnd: VisualForcePage, Aura Components, Lightning Web components
- React Development:
- React Redux
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a remote global team
This role offers an inclusive working environment, career and personal development and a competitive salary.
To apply please forward your application (cover letter, CV) to our Global IT Director Raphy Sadeh – firstname.lastname@example.org