Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us.
PCB Layout Engineer (m/f/d)
To help us grow within our PCB layout department, we are looking for a PCB Layout engineer to work in Helmond / NL, who is used to working with CAD. As CAD tooling we use software from the market leaders Mentor, Cadence, Zuken and Altium.
- Copy a draft schematic, where necessary/appropriate
- Component library work
- Placing and routing the design
- Making all production files for assembly companies and bare board factories
- Advising customers on layout
- Education Level: MBO electronics degree in industrial engineering, with a focus on electronics, or similar:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the layout field
- Be a team player and work accurate
- If needed, work at the customer’s location
- Very good language skills Dutch or German, English is mandatory
- Being part of a friendly and collaborative team
- Flexible and family-friendly – where appropriate – working hours (part-time/ home office)
- Professional training and development
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this position…
Then please send your application to Huub.firstname.lastname@example.org in English or Dutch. To get more information, you can also contact Huub Speetjens via mail.
We look forward to hearing from you!