Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us.
The role is within our warehouse team in Hilden, managing transactions including transport and inventory management, issue of goods and the planning and sending of outgoing goods on time to customers. You will be in regular contact with customers, suppliers, our global management, colleagues and forwarders within our supply chain.
Job purpose and responsibilities:
- Contact with global colleagues to secure smooth and on-time delivery to customers.
- Registration of goods in ERP and the handling of related documentation.
- Inventory Management. Compare accounting with available inventory and maintain stocklevels and signal differences.
- Sending of goods in ERP and the handling of related documentation.
- Operational contact with forwarders to secure on-time deliveries and good co-operation.
- Contribute to improvement of internal processes.
- Picking & packing as required.
Job skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results/customer oriented, hands-on approach.
- Good time management and planning skills, ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of logistics in trading is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Good knowledge of German and English language, spoken and written.
What does Fineline offer you?
- A pleasant, informal, global, no-nonsense working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Good secondary employment conditions.
If you are interested in this position…
Then please send your application to email@example.com in English or German.
We look forward to hearing from you!