Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us..
IT Technical Support
Based in Hilden, Germany / Helmond, Netherlands
IT Technical Support – monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks in FineLine global.
You will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical & application problems, either over the phone/teams or in person.
In your role as technical support you’ll cover one or more areas of expertise, not just in your local subsidiary – but also in our global organisation.
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone/teams, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot systems and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications or systems
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs or helpdesk support
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritise and manage many open cases at the same time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with users and other professionals, such as IT team members
- test and evaluate new technology
- Pro-active, assertive, results orientated and flexible
- Good communication skills and ability to understand users’ needs
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Driver license and prepared to travel
- Good knowledge of German and English languages, written and spoken. Dutch is an advantage.
- Good ability to think logically, and attention to detail
- Network management knowledge
- Microsoft products support (Windows, Office)
- Helpdesk experience
Working hours / Flexibility
Due to the nature of the work, you may be expected to work shifts or be on call and it may be necessary to work extra hours to finish a job.
- Full time job
- Ability to work from home is required
- Once a week – travel to Helmond/Nederland
- Travel to other subsidiary’s / countries may be required for a couple of days for advanced global training sessions
This role offers an inclusive working environment, career and personal development and a competitive salary.
To apply please forward your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) to our HR Business Partner Lisa Seegmüller (email@example.com).
To get more information, you can also contact Lisa Seegmüller via mail or by mobile: +49 151 2230 4940.