Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us..
Inside Sales Single Point of Contact
Based in Hilden, Germany
This role is the important single point of contact for our customers. You understand their needs and are adept at developing long-term partnerships delivering Fineline’s added value. Working closely with the Operations Manager, Sales Managers and your Accounts team, you’ll manage the sales process from quotation to delivery, ensuring customer satisfaction at every point. You will also have the opportunity to advise on process improvements.
- Preparing PCBs – discuss costing/production/optimisation options with your customers
- Selecting the right partners for your customer’s needs: delivery time, quantity, capacity and technical spec
- Reporting on the progress of your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Answering internal and external customer questions for your customers and contacts
- Provide quotations, process and manage orders and deliveries
- Coordinate with the operations manager, commercial manager, sales managers and vendors
- Visit customers as needed
- Educated to MBO 4/HBO in a commercial direction or be commercially driven
- Technical ability/knowledge – with PCBs is an advantage
- Knowledge of ERP systems AX and/or CRM Salesforce, BI Qlickview/Qlicksense is an advantage
- Pro-active, assertive, results orientated and flexible
- Good communication skills and ability to understand customer needs
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Driver licence and prepared to travel
- Good knowledge of German and English languages, written and spoken
This role offers an inclusive working environment, career and personal development and a competitive salary.
To apply please forward your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) to our HR Business Partner Lisa Seegmüller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To get more information, you can also contact Lisa Seegmüller via mail or by mobile: +49 151 2230 4940.