Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us.
Inside Sales – Single Point of Contact (m/f/d)
Do you enjoy working with and building relationships with both customers and internal colleagues? Are you a good communicator and are you comfortable making decisions?
Yes? Then please read more about our role:
The single point of contact is the point of contact for internal and external customers. You will work closely with the operations manager, sales managers and your account team to manage customers’ orders from quotation to delivery and onwards, communicating effectively and ensuring their satisfaction throughout.
- Preparing PCB quotations, discussing costs / production optimisation options with customers
- Developing knowledge of our supply chain so you can select the right manufacturing partners depending on customer demand: delivery time, quantity, capacity and technical spec
- Responding to internal and external customer questions for your customers and contacts
- Taking actions on processing orders
- Working within the departmental processes and suggest improvements where possible
- Good communication skills and ability to understand customer needs
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM, BI systems. Knowledge of ERP system AX and/or CRM Salesforce
- Technical affinity, knowledge about PCBs is a plus
- Education: Secondary school leaving certificate/ A-levels/ Study
- Good knowledge of German or Dutch, and English language, spoken and written
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Being part of a friendly and collaborative team
- Flexible and family-friendly – where appropriate – working hours (part-time/ home office)
- Professional training and development
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this position…
Then please send your application to Lisa Seegmüller (firstname.lastname@example.org)in English or German.
To get more information, you can also contact Lisa Seegmüller via mail or by mobile: +49 151 2230 4940.
We look forward to hearing from you!