Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us.
Inside Sales – Order Entry (m/f/d)
Do you enjoy working with and building relationships with both customers and internal colleagues? Are you a good communicator?
Yes? Then please read more about our role:
- Processing orders, order confirmations and follow up within SLA
- Support NPI team with full PO process like, cancellations, order confirmations and redeliveries following complaints and the follow up
- PO Negotiations for a win-win situation
- SLA management on Engineering Check (EC), Engineering Questions (EQ) and Order Confirmations (OC) from customer and vendors
- Answering internal and external customer inquiries for PO process e.g.: pull in, pull out, inventory check
- Supervising the correct execution of the departmental processes and optimise them
- Coordination with order team, operations manager, commercial manager, sales managers and sales team
- Guarantee and optimise customer satisfaction
- Pro-active, assertive, commercial personality with the will to service internal/external customers
- Good communication skills, empathetic ability
- Good time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Technical affinity, knowledge about PCB’s is a plus
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office / ERP / CRM systems. AX (ERP), Salesforce
- Good knowledge of German or Dutch, and English language, spoken and written
- Being part of a friendly and collaborative team
- Flexible and family-friendly – where appropriate – working hours (part-time/ home office)
- Professional training and development
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this position…
Then please send your application to Lisa Seegmüller (email@example.com)in English or German.
To get more information, you can also contact Lisa Seegmüller via mail or by mobile: +49 151 2230 4940.
We look forward to hearing from you!