Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us..
The function Inside Sales – Order Entry
You are very accurate, good in setting priorities and have high level computer skills. However, to satisfy a customer is more than enter an order fast and accurate. You are customer oriented, communicate on a high level and want to provide the best service in class any time, anywhere. You will work closely with your order team and sales team to answer to customer’s demands in a timely manner. In addition, you contribute to the improvement of internal processes and intervene in emergencies.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Processing orders, order confirmations and follow up within SLA.
- Support NPI team with full PO process like, cancellations, order confirmations and redeliveries following complaints and the follow up.
- PO Negotiations for a win-win situation.
- SLA management on Engineering Check (EC), Engineering Questions (EQ) and Order Confirmations (OC) from customer and vendors.
- Answering internal and external customer inquiries for PO process e.g.: pull in, pull out, inventory check.
- Supervising the correct execution of the departmental processes and optimize them.
- Coordination with order team, operations manager, commercial manager, sales managers and sales team.
- Guarantee and optimize customer satisfaction.
- Pro-active, assertive, commercial personality with the will to service internal/external customers.
- Good communication skills, empathetic ability.
- Good time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Education: MBO in a commercial direction or affinity with commerce.
- Technical affinity, knowledge about PCB’s is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office / ERP / CRM systems. AX (ERP), Salesforce (CRM) is a plus.
- Result and customer oriented, not a 9 to 5 mentality. Stress resistance.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written. German is a plus.
What does Fineline Gesellschaft fur Leiterplattentechnik mbH offer you?
- A pleasant, informal, global, no-nonsense working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Good secondary employment conditions.
Are you the new inside sales person that we are looking for?
To apply please forward your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) to our HR Business Partner Lisa Seegmüller (email@example.com).
To get more information, you can also contact Lisa Seegmüller via mail or by mobile: +49 151 2230 4940.