Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us..
The function Inside Sales Assistant
You are good at managing your relationships with your (internal / external) customer contacts. The inside sales assistant is the point of contact for internal and external customer service. You will work closely with the operations manager, sales managers and your account team to provide customers with quotations in a timely manner, the processing and on-time delivery of order, and communication to the customer about the progress of the order and the general customer satisfaction and intervene in emergencies. In addition, you contribute to the improvement of internal processes.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Preparing PCB’s and discuss possible costs / production optimization options with your customers.
- Selecting the right partners depending on customer demand: delivery time, quantity, capacity and technical spec.
- Issue the quotations.
- Answering internal and external customer questions for your customers and contacts.
- Processing orders, cancellations, order confirmations and redeliveries following complaints and the follow up.
- Supervising the correct execution of the departmental processes and optimize them.
- Coordinate with the operations manager, commercial manager, sales managers and vendors.
- Participate in company improvement projects.
- Guarantee and optimize customer satisfaction.
- Global open mindset to work in an international environment.
- Pro-active, assertive, hands on mentality with the will to win ( B2B/B2C).
- Self-motivated in a remote environment with freedom and self-responsibility.
- Being able to give and receive feedback horizontal and vertical.
- Good communication skills and a listening ear for the customer.
- Driver license and prepared to travel.
- Good time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Education: MBO 4 / HBO.
- Technical affinity and not afraid of reading technical drawings.
- Result and customer oriented.
- Good knowledge of Dutch/German and English language, spoken and written.
What does Fineline Gesellschaft fur Leiterplattentechnik mbH offer you?
- A pleasant, informal, global, no-nonsense working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Good secondary employment conditions.
Are you the sales assistant that we are looking for?
To apply please forward your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) to our HR Business Partner Lisa Seegmüller (email@example.com).
To get more information, you can also contact Lisa Seegmüller via mail or by mobile: +49 151 2230 4940.