Fineline is a leading supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions. With a global footprint and more than 300 employees, we have relationships with customers in over 40 countries.
At Fineline, we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are trusted partners, close to customers and easy to do business with.
We provide a collaborative working environment within a dynamic, forward-thinking team. We are always looking for creative individuals, so if you would like to work in a friendly, growing company where you feel empowered to find new ways of delivering great results, talk to us.
Business Development Manager Electronics – Benelux & D-A-CH (m/f/d)
Based in Bavaria / Austria
The role of Business Development Manager will focus on new business to develop strategic and operational business growth for Fineline. As Business Development Manager you will be a technical and business domain expert, who will lead our sales organisation to effectively generate new business across different industries and key accounts.
Job purpose and responsibilities:
- Gather market intelligence for potential industries and evaluate market opportunities for future business / application technologies
- Develop and execute a Business Development Plan to lead sustainable business growth for next 1-3 years
- Collaborate with other internal Business units and functions – technical engineers, designers and account managers – on our key electronics accounts to identify and solve customers’ emerging challenges to establish Fineline’s credibility in your focused area
- Analysis of technology trends and Fineline’s capability matching as a basis for defining market entry opportunities, as well as in-depth identification of potential customers, applications and projects
- Development and control of objectives for market development aligned with the management team
- Acquisition and development of new customers, recognising the challenges of the respective applications and creating solutions with clear “value add” for the customer
- Develop relationships with key technology leaders and decision maker at key customers to provide direct input for new product and technology strategies
- Attend relevant industry events, conferences and trade fairs to build awareness of new trends and develop network.
Job skills and competencies:
- Degree in industrial engineering, with a focus on electronics, or similar
- Several years of relevant experience in sales, business development or sales-driven electronics engineering
- Knowledge of trends in the electronics market and the relevant quality requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, good relationship management as well as intercultural teamwork skills
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good language skills Dutch or German, English is mandatory.
What does Fineline Gesellschaft fur Leiterplattentechnik mbH offer you?:
- A pleasant, informal, global, no-nonsense working environment
- Competitive salary
- Good secondary employment conditions
If you are interested in this position…
Then please send your application to email@example.com in English or German.
We look forward to hearing from you!